Sunday, June 14, 2009

Court Countdown

Our adoption court case is scheduled to take place in Ethiopia one week from tonight. The adoption process is full of so many small details that somehow come together to unite people as family. Over the next few days, I will try to share about some of these details as they relate to the official court decision. We covet your prayer support as we await the outcome.

Most importantly, we pray that God will be honored through this adoption process and in our family during this significant time of transition. Please keep checking back each day as I provide more specific details for you to pray over!

Psalm 145
I lift you high in praise, my God, O my King! and I'll bless your name into eternity!
. . . Everything God does is right -- the trademark of all his works is love. God's there, listening for all who pray, for all who pray and mean it. He does what's best for those who fear him -- hears them call out, and saves them. . . . My mouth is filled with God's praise. Let everything living bless him, bless his holy name from now to eternity.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Our prayers are with you! Looking forward to the updates.

the Steiger's said...

We will be praying. I hope you will go to get your kids SOON!!! Think of you often.
love, Lenka