- Start at the fence.
- Climb up and slide down the slide.
- Jump through the laundry baskets.
- Jump to touch balloons hung from the tree.
- Make a basket in each of the two tall baskets/garbage cans.
- Walk heel-to-toe across a jump rope laid straight.
- Crawl through the pop-up tunnel.
- Run zig-zag around the cones.
- Push the cart along the chalk "track."
- Somersault from the peonies to the markers.
- Throw the sponge ball so that it hits the van and then return it to the bucket.
- Walk tiptoe around the spiral cord.
- Jump over the butterfly net.
- Make 3 jumps on the po-go stick.
- Touch the swingset.
Everyone made at least two runs through the course. In the first runs, I timed them at around 4 or 5 minutes. They were all considerably faster on their second runs! Everyone thought that getting the baskets was the hardest part--although somersaulting is a close second for Andrew! I think the sense of accomplishment gained by all was significant (not to mention the practice at waiting one's turn, the training in direction-following, and the benefit of physical exercise).
I wonder what I can add next year...