Friday, October 30, 2009

Life Lessons (I Hope) Andrew Learned Today


1) Protestations of "Andrew no all done sleep" will not deter Mom from insisting you get out of bed because the school bus will not wait for sleepy boys.

2) Heeding Mom's ludicrous suggestion about wearing your lion costume to school might have actually been okay today.

3) Despite its wonderful texture and spectacular colors, Playdough really does taste terrible.

4) If you are playing with something that belongs to your brother and it breaks (whether you think it is your fault or not), he will be mad at you.

5) Even though he gets mad at you, your brother still loves you.


6) When you are overwhelmed and break down emotionally, your family will not just leave you alone -- because they all love you.


7) Carving pumpkins is super fun!


Admittedly, this has been another heavy week at the Tappers, but we press on. Because I find the need to infuse some levity into my days, I'll leave you with some cute pictures AND a challenge:
Can you determine which Tapper child picked which jack-o-lantern design below? Leave your guess in the comments section, and I'll let you know the correct matches in a couple days!!!




4 comments:

Mom/Linda/Nanny said...

Abby...Ladybug
Ethan...cat
Andrew...lion
Jadon....Funny Face?
It looks like lots of fun!!
Love Nanny

Gramma said...

OK, I'll guess. . .
Abby - Cat
Ethan - Face
Jadon - Bug
Andrew - Lion

Of course, I have no idea! But I would love to be there and see those fancy pumpkins. I wish I could see you all in costume, too. Send pictures!
Love to all,
Gramma

Laura Fenske said...

Jadon - Face
Abby - Bug
Ethan - Lion
Andrew - Cat

Sarah said...

Abby...cat
Ethan...bug
Jadon...face
Andrew...lion